Libros, páginas web y artículos, audios o vídeos que tratan sobre la temática del poliamor y la no monogamia ética. Esta lista no es exhaustiva.
- Ética Promiscua / The Ethical Slut: a Practical Guide to Polyamory, Dossie Easton & Janet Hardy (1997)
- Opening Up: A Guide to Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships, Tristan Taormino (2008)
- Sex at Dawn: How We Mate, Why We Stray, and What It Means for Modern Relationships, Christopher Ryan & Cacilda Jetha (HarperCollins, 2011)
- The Art and Etiquette of Polyamory: A Hands-on Guide to Open Sexual Relationships, Françoise Simpère (Skyhorse publishing, 2011)
- Polyamory in the 21th Century: Love and Intimacy with Multiple Partners, Deborah Anapol (2012)
- The Polyamorists Next Door, Elisabeth Sheff (Rowman & Littlefield, 2013)
- More Than Two: A Practical Guide to Ethical Polyamory, Franklin Veaux & Eve Rickert (2014)
- Stories From the Polycule, Real Life in Polyamourous Families, edited by Elisabeth Sheff (Thorntree Press, 2015)
- When Someone You Love is Polyamorous: A Guidebook for Family and Friends (Thorntree Press, 2016)
- Poliamor Madrid
- Poliamor Valencia
- Amors Plurals
- Polyamory? What, like two girlfriends? by Franklin Veaux
- Polyamory.from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Polyamory Weekly podcast “As far as podcasts go it’s very well constructed, Minx, the shows host is a professional speaker which means you can actually listen to her for the duration of the show without getting bored. At times it’s really funny, always informative and they have thought provoking guests”
- Polyamory in the Media Blog
- Practical non-monogamy negotiation tips
- A great essay about the interaction between polyamory and feminism
- Opening Up by Tristan Taormino
- Avoid The Pitfalls And Reap The Rewards Of Polyamorous Relationships by Anita Wagner
- A bouquet of Lovers : Strategies for Responsible Open Relationships by Morning Glory Zell
- True Confessions of a Responsible Non-Monogamist by Nan Wise
- The Polyamorous Misanthrope “Wielding the Stick of Grandmotherly Kindness”. No rose-tinted glasses here. The author tells it like it is, rather than what you’d like it to be.
- The How To F** Up FAQ by Elise Matthesan. Well worth reading so you know what NOT to do.
- What psychology professionals should know about polyamory
- Therapy with Clients Who Are Bisexual and Polyamorous. 18 page peer-reviewed journal paper. Well worth reading.
- Loving More
- Joe’s page on jealousy
- A famous poly pod’s relationship agreements
- A polyamory contract template. This is a template of the kind of agreements that some polyamorous people are likely to work out for their relationships.
- How to be Poly-Friendly. How can a monogamous person be poly-friendly? This practical and insightful blog article covers attitude and etiquette, assumptions about polyamorous relationships, and dating.
- Local Polyamory Groups – Attending and Starting
- Polyamory, STD’s and Safer Sex
- So You Want To Try Polyamory? This covers all the basics quickly and clearly.
- Talking to Your SO About Polyamory
- How Do I Get My Partner To Try Polyamory
- Polyamory In A Monogamist World
- Unicorns-R-Us Has a lot of interesting stuff to say about couple privilege and common mistakes.
- New Relationship Energy While balancing NRE and existing relationships can be tricky, it is possible.
- Love unlimited: The polyamorists
- Polyfamilies : Polyamory for the practical
- Zaratyst’s Poly Essays
- Polyamory.org : the home of the usenet newsgroup alt.polyamory
- Polyamory livejournal community. Used to be a place to find great polyamory advice and discussions. Much quieter now
- alt.polyamory usenet newsgroup via google groups website. Better viewed through a newsreader, but don’t let that dissuade you. alt.polyamory is the grandparent of all online discussion about polyamory.
Herramientas de communicación:
- Reid Mihalko’s Formula for Difficult Conversations
- Reid Mihalko’s Safer Sex Elevator Speech If someone asks what your safer-sex protocols are, can you answer in two minutes or less?
- Brian L Bloom’s Micro Conversations This is a structured and efficient template for bringing things up when they occur to you instead of waiting until they are a big thing bothering you, and creating a safe environment in which people can share things with you.
- How to Apologize Properly By JoEllen Poon
- Polyamorous Geek Relationship Disclosure Form A little humour for a serious subject – getting to know potential sweeties. Intended to disclose important relationship information in a humorous way, getting things out into the open where they can be discussed without the longer period of awkwardness associated with the early phases of Relationship Guessing Game
- Poly Relationship Questionnaire More tools for getting to know potential sweeties.
- Another Poly Relationship Questionnaire A set of questions to explore polyamory topics, fill it out and share. Poly relationship issues are explored.
- Polyamorous relationships may be the future of love (BBC news, 23 de junio, 2016)
- An Idiot’s Guide To Polyamory (When You Love And Make Love Faithfully To Multiple Partners), (The Huffington Post, 21 de octubre, 2016)
- Los peligros del poliamor y los femichulos (Pikara Magazine, 3 de marzo, 2017)
- Poliamor: es pot estimar més d’una parella? (TV3 Els Matins, 5 de julio, 2016)